Lets get to business of knowing these postures in brief.
- Pranayam – Standing with folded hands and relaxing yourThe asana requires standing with a straight backbone, relaxed and breathing slowly and raising hands in prayer pose.
- Hastauttanasana – Breathe in raise hands and stretchGreat stretch exercise. You can do this while working to keep you back in shape.
- Hasta Padasna – Touch the ground with your palm while standing. The face should touch the stomach. A great exercise to keep flexible.
- Ashwa Sanchalanasana -Left foot back and right foot front, stretch both legs alternatively. It keep knees in shape.
- Dandasana – The push ups that we do, the only difference is keeping the whole body straight at an angle of sixty degrees while come up or going down.A good workout for biceps.
- Ashtanga Namaskar – Lie with your stomach touching ground, and stretch both hands forward in a salute. It helps stretch the triceps.
- Bhujangasana – Lie on you stomach and raise your head like a cobra, keeping the the back stuck to the floor. A stretch exercise for back muscles.
- Parvatasana – Make a triangle shape with your arms and legs. legs and arms are together, stomach and legs make the top angle of the triangle. Strengthens the stomach muscles.
- Tadasana – The last relaxing posture. Straighten body exhale and feel the sensation throughout your body.
Do the Surya Namaskar daily and you will feel the difference physically and mentally.